Sunday, April 3, 2011

Feeling like a white trash ernest hemingway

When I decided to make this trip to thailand I kind of felt it would fall trough at the last second. Now seated by my gate in the Singapore airport I am reminded of many of the great adventurers that came before, and how in some small way I share a little of their spirit. I am not trying to say I am any where near the people they were but I can understand why trips like this have the power to change the way you precieve the world and even to a greater extent your self.

Now there is no turning back. I have put my self on a course and must see it through. That is the greatest thing to me, and the most annoying to those who really know me, about my personality I refuse to take no for an answer. If I really want somthing I will go to the ends of the earth to get it.

I guess to me NO is just a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment